sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

i won't be your winter



Esta música sempre me marcou e nunca entendi porquê....pelo filme não foi de certeza!
A letra é que parece gostar de me bater à porta nos dias em que preciso de companhia.
Talvez me sinta assim. não sei...mas de uma coisa tenho a certeza: é inverno.


Fica a letra...
"The grey ceiling on the earth 
Well it's lasted for a while 
Take my thoughts for what they're worth 
I've been acting like a child 
In your opinion, and what is that? 
It's just a different point of view 

What else can I do? 
I said I'm sorry, yeah I'm sorry. 
I said I'm sorry , but for? 
If I hurt you then I hate myself 
Don't want to hate myself, don't want to hurt you 
Why do you chew your pain? 
If you only know how much I love you, love you 
I won't be your winter 
I won't be anyone's excuse to cry 
We can be forgiven 
I will be here 

The old picture on the shelf 
Well it's been there for a while 
A frozen image of ourselves 
We are acting like a child 
Innocent and in a trance 
A dance that lasted for a while 

You read my eyes just like your diary, 
oh remember, please remember 
Well, I'm not a beggar, but what's more 
If I hurt you, then I hate myself, don't wanna hurt you 
Why do you chew your pain? 
If you only knew how much I love you 

I won't be your winter 
I won't be anyone's excuse to cry 
We can be forgiven 
I will be here "

by Sister Hazel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário